rainy days...

it's been awhile since my last post. i've been "kinda" busy these days. yesterday me & my family went to Tagaytay to check our new house. it's nice and spacious. i'm very excited to have a vacation there with my loved ones (including my dogs!) yihee. so today i visited philmug's site and saw that someone (store owner, probably) is selling their older imacs but still brand new. the base model is now only for P50K--really tempting. but i need to know first how much are the new imacs now. if the difference is around P15k+ i think the older imac is more worth it because the only difference is the processor. older one has 2.0GHz while the new has 2.4GHz. does it have a big difference? is it really faster? i hope someone could answer that for me. i wish to know more about computers because i'm so into it. haha. i'm very confuse because i don't like to buy an old model but the price is very enticing. anyway, my relationship with my mom is getting better. we don't fight anymore or have arguments like before. i hope our relationship will always be like this or even better. my friend invited me again to hang out with them but not sure if i'm gonna join, probably not. i have a secret...i can't show anyone. haha. oh no, school is coming. i hate it. i will be busy everyday. finale of gossip girl will be next week and i'm so excited what will happen. i'm currently downloading the season finale of smallville. haha. tee hee. i'm in a good mood right now.

0 comments: